2023 CAMP CHECKLIST
Review this checklist to make sure you are ready for your summer hockey camp experience!
WHAT TO BRING:
- On-Ice Hockey Equipment and Stick (s) as per Hockey Canada/ USA Hockey.
- Neck guard
- At least 2 sticks
- Thermal underwear and jock
- Hockey socks (knit)
- Sharp skates and hockey socks
- Stick and sock tape
- Water Bottle
- Athletic Clothing: T-shirts, shorts, hoody
- Athletic Shoes and sports socks
- Ball Cap
- Sun-screen and additional sun protection are a great idea.
*Please label your belongings!
*PRACTICE JERSEYS WILL BE PROVIDED*
FOOD/ DRINKS & HYDRATION
- We recommended packing snacks in your hockey bag!
- Remember to keep your water bottle with you for ALL activities.
*DO NOT SHARE WATER BOTTLES
Please come prepared each day with all the necessary equipment, items and gear to execute all events appropriately.
Okanagan Hockey Camps are ready for you! Are you ready for camp?
See you on the ice!