Elite Skills & Tactics w/ cam barker
Improve your speed, skill and execution. This application based, elite level program was developed and instructed by former NHLer & OHA’s Skills Coach – Cam Barker.
Age Groups: U11, U13 & U15
Camp is by Application Only – Players should be playing at a high competitive tier and have the desire and work ethic required to take part in a high level, competitive environment.
You will receive:
- Fully supervised camp experience
- 2.5 hours daily instructional ice time
- Skating focus on speed, agility and movement with the puck
- Drills to improve puck skills, shooting and scoring
- Competitive drills to improve compete level and decision making
- Daily off ice skills training in our Skills Centre
- Daily speed, and agility focused strength and conditioning session
- Souvenir jersey
- End of session game
- Evaluation report
ABOUT CAM BARKER
Cam Barker played in the WHL for the Medicine Hat Tigers from 2002 to 2006, where he was a 2-time WHL All-star and won the 2004 Memorial Cup. Barker won 2 gold medals in the World Junior Championships in 2004 & 2005. In 2004 Barker was drafted 3rd overall by the Chicago Blackhawks, leading to a successful NHL career encompassing 310 games. Barker’s coaching career starting with the Penticton Vees. As an Assistant Coach, the team would secure consecutive Fred Page Cup Championships in 2022 and 2023. Barker has also served as an Assistant Coach for the 2023 BC Canada Winter Games Men’s Team.