camps/ Pre-Season Prep
- Focuses on the refinement of fundamentals skills, both on and off the ice
- Advancing into more complex and sophisticated drills and teaching techniques
- Players will be pushed out of their comfort zone in preparation for the upcoming season, try outs or evaluation camps.
- Off ice will focus on speed, power and cardio.
- Develop and advance your skills in a demanding, yet positive and fun environment.
- Small area competition drills – battle and competing skills
- Learning how to execute at a high pace of play
- End of camp championship game
- 7:1 player to instructor ratio
- Written player evaluation and feedback
- 2.5 hours of ice time daily
- Hockey Specific Fitness and Conditioning
- Off-ice puck skills training
INDUSTRY LEADER SINCE 1963