- 2.5 hours of ice per day
- 1:4 instructor to goalie ratio
- Stance and body position
- Angles and crease depth
- Save technique and rebound control
- Butterfly style, slides, pushes and recovery
- Puck tracking
- Puck handling
- Save selection decision making
- Daily hockey specific Strength and Conditioning
- Great lead up to Intensive Goalie Camp
- End of session evaluation
*Two groups ages 9-12 and 13-17 available in Penticton
WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY PLAYER?
OKANAGAN HOCKEY ACADEMY
IS THE PLACE TO DO IT!