My time at OHA allowed me to further my development as a hockey player and person which ultimately prepared me for the next level. OHA taught me how to be a professional and truly gave me the experience of a lifetime.
- Hockey Camps Edmonton: The City of the Oilers and Okanagan Hockey
- Empowering Girls Through Sports
- Welcoming Shelby Buss, BHKin, BSc-AT, CAT(C), to our team as Athletic Therapist
- OHA GENERAL MANAGER SCOTT MAY IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE CAM BARKER AS ASSISTANT COACH AND SKILLS COACH
- The power of multi-sport athletes: cultivating versatile champions