At the end of grade nine, my parents and I decided it would be beneficial for both my hockey and scholastic development to attend OHA the next year. We toured other hockey academies, but ultimately felt OHA was the best fit for me. The coach’s and trainer’s expertise allowed me to learn more about the game, further develop my skills, strength and stamina and readied me to enter the WHL as a competent and confident 16 year old. With the support of great teachers and tutors my grades improved and I made friends that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend OHA for the player who is looking to take their game, grades and life skills to the next level.
- Hockey Camps Edmonton: The City of the Oilers and Okanagan Hockey
- Empowering Girls Through Sports
- Welcoming Shelby Buss, BHKin, BSc-AT, CAT(C), to our team as Athletic Therapist
- OHA GENERAL MANAGER SCOTT MAY IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE CAM BARKER AS ASSISTANT COACH AND SKILLS COACH
- The power of multi-sport athletes: cultivating versatile champions